Has the overall responsibility of managing product fulfillment, in-stock levels, and inventory management for defined vendors to support DC/store forecast and replenishment (including promotional and event execution). Also helps to set up and manage new store inventory settings as we continue to open 1000 new stores in 2017.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing inventory at distribution centers and stores for an assigned group of vendors. Additionally managing store ordering and PO life cycle for replenished and in/out product. Responsible for maintaining item level forecasts.
- Monitors key performance indicators (KPI) for assigned vendors. Meets service levels, in-stock, forecast accuracy and inventory turnover targets.
- Collaborates with key cross-functional teams to ensure inventory levels align with merchandise policy and financial goals.
- Produces reports and conducts analyses including vendor and item performance. Identifies issues and opportunities as well as the appropriate action plan to support company financial goals.
- Executes New Store inventory strategies. Ensures that inventories are appropriate to support sales and presentation standards as we open into new markets.