Under minimum supervision, investigates, negotiates and settles general liability, product liability, landlord, and other claims.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts interviews with injured customers, store personnel and witnesses within twenty-four hours of receiving reported incident. Maintains telephone contact with appropriate parties throughout life of file.
- Evaluates monetary exposure of claim utilizing professional experience and investigative skills.
- Controls activities of service providers such as defense attorneys, medical case managers and private investigators to minimize claim expense and maximize results.
- Develops and maintains a proactive strategic plan of action for the life of the file.
- Maintains a working knowledge of general liability laws and statutes for multiple states.