Responsible for providing support to District Managers and Sr. Talent Managers with regards to forecasting, sourcing, recruiting and interviewing. Develop and implement recruiting initiatives that build bench strength, reduce turnover and ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state laws. Develop relationships with community organizations to build a pool of possible candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sourcing and interviewing quality internal and external candidates for Store Manager positions to be presented to District Managers for final selection.
- Supports field management throughout the hiring and on-boarding process related to training, talent selection, pre-employment screening, and store assignments.
- Builds relationships with local chambers of commerce, colleges, universities, and other local organizations to source quality candidates.
- Monitors and reports weekly progress on staffing needs, turnover, succession planning and other related issues.
- Performs market visits with District Managers and Regional Directors to support staffing needs and organizes/conducts hiring events and staffing meetings as needed.
- Drives Store Manager retention through training programs and other internal programs to ensure successful transitions for newly hired and promoted Store Managers.