Job Title: Store Merchandiser
Department: New Store Development
Reports To: Divisional Project Manager
Supervises: Store Temporaries, Outsource company fixture program
Responsible for the management of and training for the execution of store merchandising for new store, relocation and remodel projects.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and manages execution of new, relocating and remodel store fixture installation and merchandise setup (including management of outsource companies, and implementation of plan-o-grams, signage, etc).
- Evaluates and resolves issues, reacting under pressure and applying good judgment in ambiguous situations.
- Leverages resources and maintains tough expense control by maximizing performance and productivity of outsource companies and store staff to deliver on-time openings.
- Trains store staff (temporary and newly-hired) on appropriate merchandising processes.
- Develops and maintains strong internal corporate partnerships to ensure that all project goals are achieved. (Examples: transportation, advertising, distribution, merchandising, etc).
- Completes all reports and travel expenses accurately and timely.