Job Title: Visual Presentation Planner
Department: In-Store Communication
Reports To: In-Store Communication Supervisor
Conceptualizes, designs and publishes press-ready files for corporate Monthly Activity Guide Book. Collaborates with multiple cross-functional departments to obtain and/or validate detailed information. Writes instructions and analyzes display spreadsheet for information. Proofs publication for content.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, edits and publishes Monthly Guide Book and on-line documents. Includes Desktop publishing, graphic design, and writing and editing content.
- Collaborates with buyers to gather information.
- Coordinates sign delivery dates with advertising department to ensure quantity is appropriate and delivery matches store set dates.
- Manages pre-production proofing sessions with merchandising teams.
- Confirms seasonal and promotional planograms by matching planograms with detailed display information.
- Produces item reports based on provided sku item details.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Desktop/Graphic Design Software (including, but not limited to, Adobe In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong editing skills in order to produce error-free documents
- Knowledge and understanding of pre-press and print production methods and processes
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize, and produce under short timelines and deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong technical writing skills to create clear written communications conveying information that may be moderate to highly complex in nature
- Ability to think independently and to condense information from multiple sources down to one cohesive message
- Ability to speak effectively and clearly communicate ideas
- Highly detail oriented
- Highly motivated, dependable and flexible in order to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment