Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Good organizational, planning, complex data analytical, and proactive prioritizing skills to maintain and meet stringent deadlines
· Ability to work proficiently with word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications
· Ability to interact with government jurisdictions and other departments to obtain relevant information
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
· Ability to work independently, in groups and in gray areas
· Ability to review data, break down critical decision points, and effectively communicate any challenges areas
Work Experience and/or Education
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· One year licensing or office experience preferred.
· Proven ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and basic knowledge of general office accounting preferred.
Compensation will consist of a competitive salary based on your experience, with bonus potential.
Our Benefits Package
· Health, dental, vision and life insurance
· Long term disability
· Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
· Company matched 401(k)
· Paid vacation
· On site child care, ATM, cafeteria and fitness facility
· Free covered parking
· Fun, values centered work atmosphere
· Corporate casual dress