Partners with assigned District Managers and Regional Directors to provide professional consultation in areas related to talent assessment, polices/procedures, succession planning, employee relations, and retention initiatives. Partners with centers of excellence and drives execution of enterprise wide initiatives such as performance management, diversity, and employee engagement. Assists the HR Director in the management of human capital strategy and metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain ongoing succession planning management for assigned area of responsibility and ensure adequate staffing for store level positions.
- Provide direction to opportunity markets including frequent market visits and strategic action planning in partnership with field operations leaders.
- Support the performance management processes for all field management roles which include performance appraisals, SMART coaching/counseling, performance improvement plans, terminations, and other related areas.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of engagement strategies to promote retention.
- Manage the development programs for store management roles and drive training compliance for assigned divisions.
- Manage field employee relations in partnership with the Employee Relations department.
- Responsible for recruiting District Manager and Regional Loss Prevention Manager positions through internal development and external sourcing.